- Added VoLTE functionality
- Added App Lock
- Added Battery Saving Mode ( Settings > Battery > More )
- Added Gaming Mode ( Settings > Developer Options )
- Added Additional Options for the Alert Slider.
- Redesign of the Volume Adjustment Bar
- Shelf Optimizations
- Updated OxygenOS UI
- Updated Interface and UI of the Clock app
- Updated Google Security Patch for November
- Fixed Persistent Network Drops
- Increased System Stability
- General Bug Fixes
As this update will move you to the new Oxygen UI, please follow the link below for the UI/UX experience survey. We’d really appreciate a few minutes of your time, as it will help us make OxygenOS even better.
- Feedback on UI/UX: https://goo.gl/forms/EOd2tSdFJI2N6xfD3
** Attention: If updated to 3.5.5, basic functions like WiFi connectivity, Network and Fingerprint might be affected if users want to flash back to 3.1.0. This has to be dealt with with a special tool to clear all data from the phone. You must backup your data if you want to revert to older versions from 3.5.5.
** To downgrade from 3.5.5 to 3.1.0, please refer to our Flashing Guide here for the necessary files and steps to perform this process: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1adh17i1Xrm2uo8DI4E7ykWc_8MS9vFF8zsVaQZaIVww/edit?usp=sharing